Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A day to remember

February 19, 2011. What a day to remember! What a special day and a joyous time for us! My heart is full of joy with the memory of our sealing. I feel so much closer to my family, a love that will last forever. I know the Lord is happy with our decision to be together forever and with the effort it took to get where we are. I couldn't have asked for a better husband and daughter. My eyes tear up with the thought of how blessed I feel to have found my husband, for our spirits to forever be connected not only to each other but to our daughter. I knew he was special when we met, I am constantly amazed with the wonderful person he is. I don't know what else I could say to express my feelings about our day so here are a few pictures to enjoy.


It was really windy



Elsie was so precious in her dress from Gigi :)

7 comments:

Lindsay Z said...

YAY!!!

Sue O said...

Elsie's cheeks are looking positively chubby.

The Callahan's said...

YYYAAAYYYY!!!!! That is sooo exciting! Being a forever family is the most amazing thing in the world! Congrats!

Unknown said...

I'm soo happy for you guys. MUAHH!

The Good Life said...

Thanks everyone! It was wonderful :)

mnkmusic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mrs. Mom said...

Beautiful, Annie! I'm so happy for you guys!