Thankfully Luke and Bryce were able to be here for Edwin's birthday! This wouldn't normally be the case but because Edwin was gone when we normally would have picked them up, we had to pick them up later which meant they got to stay later and that put them here for Edwin's birthday. I taught Luke a primary song called When Daddy Comes Home. I remember singing that song to my dad when I was little so I decided to pass down the tradition. :) This is a video of Luke singing to his dad right when Edwin got home on his birthday. So cute. :)
This is a video of singing to Edwin and him blowing out his pretend candles... :/ I was pregnant ok! Please excuse Luke getting in trouble at the end... the cup he was moving was full of water and he almost spilled it. I was a little uptight when I was pregnant... So glad I'm not going to be this summer when we see them again!
1 comment:
The videos brought a small tear to my eye. I love Luke singing. He has a pretty good ear.
I hate word verification. Just in case you didn't know.
Post a Comment