Thursday, April 12, 2012

Boys' visit 2011

Ok this is really late I know but I've been a little busy alright? Anyway, the boys' visit last summer was exciting because they were able to spend a lot of time with their sister whom they had only previously met once for about 45 minutes during a layover in the Dallas airport on our way to California for my brother's wedding. This is going to be kind of a picture over load, sorry. Enjoy!

Elsie's favorite hiding spot for as long as she fit :)

Goofy girl haha!




I think Edwin was having fun with the camera for the next few pictures


Hahaha! I don't know. Funny though.



Little Bryce! I say little but he is actually quite large for his age. He didn't quite know what to think of Elsie. I think because he was used to being the youngest, that and she would run after him arms out screeching trying to get hugs and kisses from him. He would run away going NO! and acting really scared... :D It was cute.

This guy, Luke, loved Elsie from day one! He was very protective of her and loved palling around being the big brother. Elsie loved having both of them so much and was very upset when she realized they had left and weren't coming back. She kept grabbing her car seat and dragging it around trying to get to the door. :(

Super Luke!

Here he is doing the big brother thing :)

He loved helping with dinner. One night, being exhausted and pregnant, I picked up some pizza and Luke said in the dinner prayer, And we're thankful for Annie bringing us our favorite dinner... :) You're welcome Luke.

CHEESE!!!

Bryce starting to warm up to Elsie enough to wrestle :)


Luke getting in on the action

I think Elsie won ;)

These kids love and look up to their daddy so much! It's fun to watch them follow him around and be so attentive with his every move.

Ready for church! This picture is in our family frame above our couch. It fits very nicely there :)

Elsie trying to get used to sippy cups



This is weird. Usually Elsie was the one giving hugs with brothers pulling away







LOVE this picture! So sweet of Bryce to give Elsie loves!


Not quite sure why Elsie starting laying her head on Edwin's hand but was really sweet.

Perfect example of Elsie trying to give Bryce loves and him pulling away. Made me laugh every time!

The lanyard around Bryce's neck was from his daddy who put an old key on it to "open every door in the house!" :) Bryce LOVED it! He really did go around the house trying to open every door with it. So cute.


1 comment:

Sue O said...

That's so lovely to see the three kids interacting. That Elsie is just a little social bug. You could be nice and remove word verification.