Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catch up time!

Back at the beginning of August, Edwin and I went to the annual Rigger Ball! Don't have any good pictures of us from it yet but here are some pictures of the events.

The ritual of the Grog Bowl, pretending to do push ups.

Love the hat!

Here's the choir, they were really good! And it was kinda funny to see a bunch of tough men in their uniforms singing. :)




5 comments:

Bethany said...

I like your new background, but I can't see the new pics very well. Tell Edwin congrats on getting such a good score. Hopefully being promotable also means being promoted soon!

Sue O said...

I can hardly read the writing, everything is dark. Is it just me?

Jonathan said...

I hate the grog bowl. I don't think we should have ever adopted that tradition from the Brits.

Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ed said...
This comment has been removed by the author.