Saturday, December 12, 2009
I'm an AWFUL person!!
How long has it been since I've posted anything on here? I mean really?!! September!!!! I'm the worst. I think I just lack the desire to write any more than I have to while I'm in school. Yes that's right! I went to school this past term and it was quite painful. The first time ever taking night classes. Probably the only nice thing about it is getting to do my homework the day of class. Which is actually really helpful because that means Edwin is at work and not distracting me. He can be doing nothing but watching tv and I still won't want to do anything just cuz he's RIGHT THERE! But all in all the past term went very well even though I hated two out of the three classes. Not sure on the final grades yet but I'm just happy that I got an A- on my religion paper. Yay!!! No more religion classes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment