On our back porch.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
The handyman!
So Edwin and I like to team up on the work around the house and yard... and by team up I mean he does his thing I do mine... :) hahaha! JK!!! It all started one Friday night we wanted to spend the next day doing something fun! Edwin typically doesn't get off work very early so in order to get the yard work done before dark it took us doing it together. Much to my great joy!!!! We have a riding lawn mower like everyone probably saw in a previous post. He taught me how to ride it and I mowed while he did the weedwacker! :D It was so much fun! The spiders in between the trees kind of got to me, but we had fun. And he was so proud of me. So the next week I mowed the lawn again! Yay! :) And Edwin made a picnic bench. Without any plans! He just did it! He's so amazing. :) So here it is!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You need a whole bunch of kids to fill that bench! That's funny because Chris was just telling me a couple of weeks ago that when he builds the deck next summer he also wants to build a picnic table.
Good looking table. I don't think anyone will walk away with that table.
Post a Comment