Ok first off I want to say how much I absolutely hate using the abbreviation "lol". But really? There is no other way to describe certain moments in a more condensed form. Next I would like all to ponder a question. Have you ever had a moment in a car when no one else was there that you realize if someone had been there they would probably think you were crazy? I had one such moment today.
As with any typical girl I think about EVERYTHING.... A LOT!!! Probably too much. Well I guess that's a given. Anyway, while I was driving... and thinking as I usually do, my thoughts started to wander on events of this past weekend. And thinking and thinking and thinking... until I remembered a particularly hilarious part and I started smiling... bigger and bigger... until I couldn't keep it in anymore. I started laughing hysterically. I couldn't stop! I tried to only smile but it's like my body was telling me that wasn't enough! After gathering my senses that had spilled out onto the floor I realized that if someone had been in the car they would have thought I had lost it. Ok I did lose it. But they would have thought I did for no particular reason. When in fact there was a reason! But I was laughing so hard I wouldn't have been able to tell them what that reason was. So they would have continued to think I was nuts and on top of it all it was one of those hilarious situations that you really did have to be there to find it as funny as I did. An inexplicable situation. Thankfully no one was there, except little Elsie and she probably thinks I'm a little wacko anyway, so my reputation is safe. :) Or was, until I wrote this post... dang it...
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't 'LOL' and drive, Annie. It's dangerous...
Hahahahaha!!! :D (I prefer "ha"s to lol. It just makes me feel like a really DID laugh out loud :D)
Post a Comment