Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Redecorating

I have had SO much fun redecorating our home. Partially because it makes it feel more like a home. :) So here are some pictures of the progress, the living room and kitchen. P.S. T. J. Maxx and Ross are the BEST places to get home decor!

Sorry this pic is a little fuzzy


It's hard to tell the color of the paint but I assure you it is green






I'm really proud of this shade. I painted over the big leaves because the green on the shade was way too bright.

Love this frame! Purple because the kitchen is a gray purple.

It really is I promise! I should have turned the flash off I guess...



I want to paint over the cupboards so they are ONLY cream.


You can see the actual color green at the very top of the wall in this pic.

9 comments:

Jessica S. said...

Nice! I like the purple & I'm glad you got it done!

Sue O said...

The lampshade turned out really lovely.

Bethany said...

Fun! I love decorating on a budget! It's fun to see what creations my brain can think up with a limited amount to spend.

The Good Life said...

Thanks guys! :D

Bethany said...

P.S. I'm rochester, NY. Just in case you might think a psycho in NY is looking at all your pictures. It's me and Natalie.

Lindsay Z said...

I love soft greens in a home! And YES, TJMaxx and Ross are excellent shopping places. Now you've got me in a decorating mood!

The Good Life said...

Haha! Yay Lindsay! :D Bet why are you in NY? I'm so confused

sam&charlie said...

ya mine shows up as jacksonville, fl. why?? nooo idea. and i don't know how to fix it!
love all those pillows, btw!

The Good Life said...

Haha Sam I was wondering who that was. So Bethany isn't actually IN NY. I don't know how you change it either. Mine did it automatically. I bet Jessica knows cuz she lives down the block and hers says Spring Lake even though mine says Cameron.