Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A long time coming...

In case no one has figured it out yet, I don't ever feel like blogging when I'm pregnant. Oh yeah, I had a baby since my last post! :) Well, a lot has happened since my last post. Let's see, I found out I was pregnant shortly after, made a trip to Oregon with Elsie and then straight to Texas where we picked up my step sons (whom we call the boys) and met my husband who drove from NC, spent July and part of August with the boys, had Elsie's first birthday, found out we were having a boy, enjoyed a visit from my mom, and then of course there's always the holidays. There you have it, what my mom always tries to get me to do, give the readers digest version of my usually always very long stories. :D

Ok now let's start at the beginning. When I found out I was pregnant I was taking Elsie with me everyday for about four hours to a babysitting job. She and the little girl I watched were only a month apart so it was like having a play date for the both of them every day! They had a blast together and I was able to stay in pretty good shape chasing after two crawling babies. I unfortunately had to quit because of the pregnancy. While it was a much easier pregnancy than Elsie's it still took a lot out of me and I was still sick. Although I was able to keep teaching piano out of our home which was nice to keep my mind occupied and Elsie could still have some interaction with others without us having to go anywhere.

Look how small she used to be!!!





There you have it. The first post in nine months. One down, many more to come.

No comments: