After mine and Elsie's trip to Oregon we flew straight to Texas where we met up with Edwin who drove there from NC. We spent the week with his family and his two boys, Luke and Bryce. Elsie had so much fun playing with all the big cousins and loved seeing her baby cousin Tatum. We went to a local water park with Gigi, Papa, Luke, Bryce and Dublin. Elsie LOVES playing in the water. We also had family pictures with the whole family. It was very special for us because we were finally able to get a family picture of us with the boys.
Little sister!
Elsie loves her big brothers and they love her
Cheese!
Bryce!
Goofy Luke! :)
Pay no attention to the pasty white legs... I guess it's ok, Elsie is just a pasty haha!
Bryce surprised us and turned into quite the little fish!
The boys are always so enthralled with Edwin :)
Lovin' their daddy :)
Haha, Dublin in the upper right corner
Kason making silly faces
Ross and Jessica, they are going to have a beautiful baby girl in a couple months :)
Elsie loves her aunty Jess
Even though we didn't manage to get many photos of Elsie with her Gigi and aunts Kaitlyn and Danielle, she loves them just as much as the rest of the family. :) We will have to work on that next time we visit.
2 comments:
Hey girl, I need to see some pics of those cute babies!!!
I know! If I have time tonight I'm going to finish updating the blog which will include pictures of my babies. :)
Post a Comment