Thursday, August 13, 2009

My sweetheart!!!

Have I mentioned that I LOVE being married?!! Well I do!!! Look what Edwin surprised me with for no reason! Well, not NO reason... cuz he loves me!!! :D This past month and a half has been a wonderful adventure! I'm so incredibly happy being with my husband in our home with our little rabbit living our lives together. I feel like the wait to be able to be with him, as miserable as I was not having him by my side, him being all the way across the country, was nothing because of how happy I am with the long life we have to live together. I never thought that I could ever be this happy. I hope I always miss him during the day when he leaves for work. I hope that when he is at work and I go in our room and his scent is floating in the air I will always long for him to be home. I hope my love for him and his for me will keep growing everyday. I hope we never stop learning new things about each other. I hope it never stops being an exciting adventure. I hope he always surprises me. I hope... this will never end...





No comments: