Thursday, August 13, 2009

Latest on Zeus!!!

Did I mention Zeus is missing a toe!? On his big hind foot! We didn't find out until we clipped his nails for the first time. My first thought was poor baby!! Then I thought it's fate! He fits right along in our little family! We were definitely supposed to have this bunny. And he's getting big! I didn't realize it until I looked at how small he was in my hands at the first pics we have of him. He's not full grown yet but he has definitely gotten bigger.

Our neighbors daughter Zoe. She loves the bunny! She's absolutely adorable. Her mom, my friend, Brianna said she wakes up in the morning saying, I want Annie, let's go Annie's house! So cute.

A common bizarre position for our baby. Haha! He stayed like that for probably about ten minutes before moving.


No comments: