In mid July, shortly after the boys left, Edwin and I went on a spur of the moment camping trip! Note to self, not the brightest idea ever... We forgot a few things, being in such a hurry to get there and set up before dark. You know, the usual, working flashights and lanterns... that's right, WORKING flashlights and lanterns. We brought them, they just didn't work. Hahaha!!! It was an adventure. I loved it!!! I love things not going according to plan, it keeps things exciting! Here's some pics! We did remember the most important part of camping, besides the tent, MARSHMALLOWS!!!!!!!! They were so yummy! Here's pics!!!
After he ate the burnt marshmallow

The act...
THE burnt marshmallow
AAAGGGHHH!!!!
My beautiful baby... Who could ask for more? He's wonderful!!!

Our tent in the background
Edwin built a fire. Because I guess it wasn't hot enough... ;)
Too cool for you!!!

Word...
It does not cool down here at night...
Shut up!!! The flash was bright!
3 comments:
At least you guys had fun...
HAHA!!!! I loke how you say "Shut Up!" as your picture caption. How do you know that anyone has even said anything ???
I meant "like" ......
Post a Comment