Thursday, July 23, 2009

Holy Zeus!

No not Zeus the god... Well, close... Zeus the Bunny!!! :D Yes it's true! At the end of the exciting busy day, we got a rabbit! Or Bunny! Whichever you prefer! Yes I'm excited. Can you tell!!!! He's so cute! We hoed and hummed for a couple of hours trying to figure out what to name him. Of course I wanted to stick with the family bunny name Bob. But when Edwin came up with Zeus I couldn't refuse!!! Here he is! We love him. More importantly Edwin loves him. He is a cheeky bunny sometimes but that's just it. He's only a bunny! A baby bunny. I wanted a lop eared one. But he's so cute!!! He has such cute coloring. Such a light tan it's almost white with darker tan nose and ears. Yay!!! :D

His eyes are absolutely beautiful
Look at his little tail!

Aww!!!




Edwin tries to act like such a tough guy. But put something cute and cuddly in his arms and he melts :) ... Like me!!! Hahaha! Jk! Kind of.



5 comments:

Ed said...

I like the pictures. Send some to me by email. Please!

Sue O said...

I thought you said "Zooth."

Jonathan said...

Jenny says the rabbit is pretty.

The Good Life said...

Thanks Jenny!

Sue O said...

Annie, re your question about the side bar. Go to layout and click on "add a gadget." Look down the list for different things you can add. Blog list is one of them.