Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jump Master!!!

Here are pictures from Edwin's competition. It was really hot that day..... And I loved seeing him at work!!! It was awesome! There were multiple jumps and I actually wasn't able to get any clear pics of his but from these you get the idea.

Can you see the top of the parachute?

This is one of my favorites

Clear picture of the plane. You can see the open door and the open part of the back of the plane that they jump out of.

They jumped so fast it was hard to get them coming right out of the plane. This was the best I could get.

After the jump they had to find their way here, poor guys, it was so hot in their uniforms and they jumped pretty far away.


They jumped three at a time
Edwin doing his prejump checks aka jump master duties





practicing the jump, that's Edwin with his head out the window.



Demonstrating the proper way to "jump"



He's so freaking cute!




Going over the landing



Sign of the jump master
I love my baby

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

We saw Edwin's video on Facebook. I'm jealous.

Ed said...

Proud of you son.

Jonathan said...

Jenny says she likes the photos and it must be exciting what Edwin does.