Friday, November 12, 2010

Baby Elsie

My darling baby girl!!! She keeps me laughing all day long with her coos and smiles and her crazy crazy hair! :D What a joy she is. She looks like a little porcelain doll. She is perfect to me. Every time I look at her I'm amazed that my body helped create her little teeny tiny body. I love seeing the features she got from me and the ones she got from Edwin. After she was born I would just stare at her in awe that she came out of me. I feel like this is what I was meant to do with my life. I know it's not popular these days to be a stay at home mom, but I can't think of anything better I would want to do with my life. To help this little angel grow and learn and watch her progress day in and day out is so fulfilling! And to think that I help her learn and grow and progress. I love being there for her. When she's sick, or in pain from her gas issues, right down to not eating dairy, although it is one of my main food groups normally, so she doesn't have those gas pains. I would do anything for that little girl. For all the mothers out there, there is nothing more unselfish than to give your lives to your family. Not that we can't also have our own lives. There has to be a happy medium. Right now I am teaching violin and piano and I find that to also be very fulfilling. I also play the piano for all three hours at church, first for sacrament meeting then for primary. I have also started back up with physical therapy now that I'm not pregnant anymore. It is so nice to be able to feel normal again so I can live my life again! I may still not be able to eat what I want to but I try to look at the positive side and tell myself it's helping me lose weight. :D Ok enough rambling and on to pictures of my angel.

Hmm we all look a little dazed in this one...


LOVE the ruffle butt!!


Halloween






Auntie Bet made her laugh so hard!


She did that herself!




Oh my goodness she was so tiny!!! It seems like so long ago already


No comments: