Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Baby Hair

My little Elsie is getting to look quite homely lately... Her hair is just getting so long!


It's almost in her eyes when it's down. I HAD to do something and have been trying to figure out how to put clips and barrettes in her hair but it's so soft they fall right out. Then a lady at church gave me the idea to put the tiny rubber bands around them. Well I did one better and got these at Wal-Mart for only a couple bucks!


And put them on the barrettes from Gigi like this...


So now they stay in!!! :D No more homely looking baby!


She's my little doll again :D Thanks Gigi!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

That is one cute face. Jenny said we sent you a santa outfit for her. I don't remember, but if so, we need to see pictures of her in it. Thanks.

sam&charlie said...

she. is. so. darn. BEAUTIFUL.

The Good Life said...

Of course I will Jon! :) And thank you Samantha. :D