Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Outing

On Saturday Edwin took Elsie and me to Cape Fear River Trails. It was so beautiful and perfect weather! :) Elsie loved it as long as she could see what was going on. She really does love being outside. On the way back to the car she fell asleep in Edwin's arms while he was carrying her. So cute! :D






 Really cool tree




 I swear Elsie is teething already. She was chewing on my finger the whole time and was
 really enjoying it too! She would start whining if I tried to remove it.


The fall colors were so pretty!




This walkway was really cool. They built it over what I might call a marsh and
 it reminded me of "Lump" by The Presidents :)


Ha! Elsie says, "It's too bright!"




He's so cute with her :)


Aren't they cute together?!










They love each other. :) And I love my little family

No comments: