Ok so I'm going to ignore the obvious fact about how long it's been since I've posted a blog entry...
Over the past year I think you all know I got knocked up by my wonderful hubby, was really sick for about nine months and now have a beautiful baby girl named Elsie after my Nana, who is so very excited about having a great granddaughter named after her. :) Sweet Nana. So I don't think I need to say how much I hated being pregnant. Although for the very few times I didn't feel sick I do have to say that if I wasn't sick the whole time I would LOVE being pregnant! Never the less I will be pregnant again despite how much I hated it. The outcome outweighs the process. :) Anyway, here are some pictures of me being pregnant in OR.
This one is just funny. In case you can't read it it says, "Eddie's White Wonder"

These dresses saved my belly from being squished by jeans!


No comments:
Post a Comment