Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Big flower clips! :D

Auntie Jess gave Elsie a few big bow clips and this awesome flower clip! I used the rubber hair band idea for this and it was so adorable on her! Well, at least I thought so. :) Some people just kinda looked at me like I was crazy for putting such a big clip in her hair. I don't care though. Style is a little different here than up north. I get kind of crazy looks for the way I dress sometimes too. Haha! :D The flower matched this onesie perfectly! It's hard to tell in this picture but it has a couple flowers on it the same color as the clip. I was pretty proud of myself for putting it together :) I have too much fun dressing her up sometimes. Aah I love having a girl! :D




2 comments:

sam&charlie said...

love love LOOOVE the big flower in her hair!!! gahhhh so freaking cute.
this is why i want a girl first.
charlie wants a boy.
we'll see who will win..in about 4 years haha

The Good Life said...

I know! It's so fun! :D I can't wait til you guys start having kids! 24 seems like a good age to start. :)