This was taken after I realized I was the only one posing. But what I really wanted to do was crouch down below this guy and peak around the corner too!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
The Airborne Museum!
Another thing I got from my mom is her love for learning! History, art, you name it! K not literally cuz I really don't like to learn about EVERYTHING. But I do have an appreciation for what our country has been through and for beautiful pictures and paintings. What more could I ask for than to go to an airborne museum! You may think I'm kidding, but I'm not. Look at these pics! Edwin and I have so much fun together! Although you wouldn't know it since he refused to pose for pics. Well actually refused to be in any at all! So I ended up stopping cuz I wasn't gonna be the only one making a fool of oneself.... Ha... ok here are the pics.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment