Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Texas Summer

This has a LOT of pictures in it, so to make up for it I'm not going to write much. And because it's after 2am and church is at 9. I'm still really behind but this one actually gets quite a few pics out of the way. YAY!!! :) Posting more tomorrow.

So Texas was a lot of fun! I loved the humidity and the scenery. Sorry Bethany! I think it might be a bit different from San Antonio though. We got into a little mischief and had a blast. Here's to Texas!!!

Gigi and Luke, Edwin's mom and son
Papa and Bryce, Edwin's dad and other son

Edwin's sister Danielle

Before church! :) One of my favorite pics



Woo!!! Shooting was so much fun! Thanks Papa!

That's my baby!!!

And that's me!!!



Luke's so cute!
After fireworks, Luke thoroughly enjoyed his ice cream :)



Bryce is learning how to give kisses! He's such a sweetheart!

Best daddy around!!!

Fave!



The flash was a lil bright for the babe

Luke LOVED the fireworks! That's his cousin Dublin
Edwin's sister Jessica and Dublin's mother



Edwin said to smile... So I'm a smart "a" so what! :)

Aww baby loves me!

Poor baby fell asleep on the floor... CUTE!
His big blue eyes!
He really wanted my gold shoes!


So cute!


Luke and his cousin Kason
Edwin's sister Kaitlyn and three of her nephews

First day with the boys! Luke couldn't stop saying daddy :)
I love my step sons


No comments: