Edwin and my mom eating the home made pizza she cooked on the bbq
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Silly Doggy
Edwin has a dog named Sadie, which I guess now is our dog. As Edwin would like to put it she's been very "cheeky" lately. Ever since he heard that word out of my Nana's mouth, whom he loves, he has used it frequently. It's actually quite hilarious. :D Yesterday Edwin made Luke, his son who is visiting us with his other son Bryce, a sandwich. Peanut butter and jelly. It has been quite a battle trying to get Luke to eat anything and when he does to keep him eating until having devoured a decent amount. After eating the first quarter of the sandwich he announced that he needed to go poo. Being newly potty trained it can't wait when he says he needs to go. Now this sandwich was actually wanted by Luke and he ate it willingly. A rare treat for us as his current guardians. :) Luke said something hilarious in the process of going "poo", of which I will not repeat, so I called Edwin to share in the laughter. (Prior to yesterday, Sadie had spent a good deal of time in her kennel due to potty issues. Edwin had decided to be nice and let her out for a day.) Edwin was in the bathroom sharing in his son's humor for about ten seconds total before he went out to the living room again where Luke's sandwich was supposed to be waiting his arrival. Luke and I followed a few seconds later. I sat on the couch next to Edwin and literally as I was sitting down Luke says, "hey! Where's my sammich!" Edwin and I both looked at each other, looked at the plate, and it was empty. The only conclusion we could come to was the Sadie once again was being cheeky. So into the backyard she went and Edwin made Luke a half sandwich to make up for the three quarters that were stolen from his plate. To no avail. Luke was no longer interested and we could have cussed at poor little Sadie. I am thoroughly enjoying the adventures of step motherhood for the next four days while we have the little rugrats! :D I am missing my friends and family dearly, but not too much or Edwin feels bad for "taking me away" as he puts it. I put it as giving me the chance to start my own family and being with the man of my dreams. Here are more photos of the wedding and happenings! Until next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Much better!
Except for the comments type.
Post a Comment