Sunday, July 19, 2009

Pics from our trip to Texas

So I'm really behind on posts. This may take a while, but!!! Here are pics of as at Multnomah Falls on our way to Texas after the wedding. Edwin really liked it! There is no place as beautiful as Oregon and this proves it! Although pictures can't really grasp the perfect beauty of it. It was so pretty in person and when we took pictures and then looked at them... it was a little disappointing. But I hope it gives some sort of an idea for all those who have not been to Oregon... (cough, mother and father in law). The trip was hilarious and fun for the both of us! We really enjoy being around each other. I hope it never gets old :D




The Fall in all it's glory

A tinier fall






One of many posts tonight.........

1 comment:

Ed said...

I think I figured out how to work this computer now. Hey Annie, I got the hint. Someday we'll make it to Oregon. I was in Washington state many years ago. That was pretty close.