Sunday, July 19, 2009

Decorating the house!

I'm not gonna lie... this was pretty fun! Except for the fact that Edwin doesn't like shopping.... but then what man does? And really I don't like shopping either... well I don't like to take a long time shopping, but when one doesn't know where anything is it tends to take longer than normal. But when this is the outcome (not completely finished yet) it makes it all worth it!


The lil "hutch" in the kitchen

A wall hanging Edwin picked out that I thought was really cute for the kitchen

A bulletin that Bethany gave me for my birthday, Thanks bet!

"Always kiss me goodnight" above our bed :)

And above the side of our bed "kissing the war goodbye"

The one wall hanging that Edwin absolutely despises and I LOVE!!! Thanks for letting me hang it sweety

Edwin painted that shelf and hung it! Such a handyman! I love it.

Not quite sure how the paint does it but I like it. It was Edwin's idea too! He's very useful :)

Above the shelf "Family; Forever, For Always; and no matter what!"
Above the computer, fall in Paris and "love is patient, love is kind" in white and gold

New couch cushions! Surprisingly the hardest thing to shop for...



Edwin chose this red one. He's so freaking cute! I think he loves his new life. :D
We are putting a bunch of pictures of us up under this after we get them.....

Can't really tell from the pic but this is a picture of a rose

Edwin putting the first coat on the shelf
Yay! It feels like OUR home now! :) This was good for the both of us. On top of it, we also got new dishes and silverware and other kitchen utensils.