Hahaha!!! Well I thought it was a funny conversation. :) I'm so happy that my family loves Edwin and he loves them! I couldn't ask for anything more. And living out here taking care of him I'm realizing how much I've learned from my mom. From cleaning the house to taking care of the man of the house. Making sure that when he's hard at work in the yard or outside he has a cold drink by his side. Then when he's hard at work that he has a hot meal and clean house to come home to. I'm quite enjoying it!! And not really looking all to forward to getting a job. Staying busy will be nice but I know I won't find a job that will alow me to be home before Edwin is. Such is life though eh? I love our home, I love our yard, and I love the family and friendship we are building.
Speaking of family here are a few pics from when Edwin's boys were here! Luke was so funny, after this he kept saying, "play with me on the couch! Tickle me on the couch!"
2 comments:
Um. Speaking of grammar and spelling police. Pew. Not pue. But "O" for originality!
Hey it was grammar on STREET SIGNS not annie's blog...
Post a Comment